Thursday, December 25, 2008

Diary: December 25, 2008

Today is Thursday and Santa Claus has left our home. Today is Christ mast, but we don't really celebrated in the traditional way the American do. In fact, the gift were passed yesterday to my parents, except for my sisters and brother. Alejandra was not present and Gabriela was sleeping. My brother was in the room reading. Today is a time to relax from work and take break from the hectic everyday life. I taking this time to relax and to visit my girlfriend whom I did not buy her gift yet. I don't know what gift I can give her, but I am pretty sure my mind will start to explore the options. My minds works better under pressure because I am able to concentrate at the issue at hand. Strange how the minds work. I imagine that I get my blood and neurons flowing throughout my god given brain. Anyway, I am still thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment